Covid-19 Safety Policy and Procedures
I want to assure my clients and vendors that all productions will abide by the latest Covid-19 safety guidelines as recommended by the CDC and Washington State.
This will, at a minimum, include the following procedures:
- Wear cloth face coverings at all times when around coworkers or the general public.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are not immediately available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as active ingredients and rub hands together until they are dry. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Practice good respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes or coughing/sneezing into your elbow/upper sleeve.
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with people who are visibly sick and practice physical distancing with coworkers and the public.
- Stay home if sick.